LDV(Low Dead Volume) Syringe
*Syringe, Needle Separate Packing
- 1mL LDV Luer-Lock(LL) Syringe
- 1mL LDV Luer-Cone(LC) Syringe
LDV Sterile Syringe
US FDA Certified
LDV Sterile Syringe has an Integral Luer-Lock hub, with an extended (three-stage conical) plunger that inserts into the neck of the Barrel to expel more fluid from the syringe by pushing the Plunger rod. By using medical device grade material (polypropylene), LDV syringe shows clear transparency and due to its high heat resistance, it can be sterilized after filling in the solution.
This product is a medical device that complies with the MFDS medical device standards and ISO standards.
LDV Sterile Needle
A disposable sterilized injection needle combined with a safety guard is a needle that protects the safety of medical personnel and patients, combined with a safety guard that prevents reuse and enables safe disposal. It is compatible with all syringes, has excellent linkage, and reduces leakage and pop-off. This product is a medical device that complies with the MFDS medical device standards and ISO standards.
A signiﬁcant 23% reduction in average penetration force for needles, considered less pain compared to competitive suitable for under-18s
* Expiration date : 3 years
• ISO 13485, 7886-1,80369-7
• Produced in accodance with the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety and ISO Standars
• Pﬁzer’s oﬃcial residual volume test
• Guage : 25-26G, 21G~34G can be manufactured upon request of customer
• US FDA Cleared
• E.O Gas Sterilization
• In-house production of All parts
• Over a 20million pieces of production capacity per month